Born on November 20, 1948, John Bolton is an American diplomat and attorney who is currently the National Security Advisor of the United States and began his tenure as National Security Advisor on April 9, 2018. As a Republican, he served as the United States Ambassador to the United Nations from August 2006 to December 2006 as a recess appointee by President George W. Bush. He has been called a “war hawk” and is an advocate for regime change in Iran and North Korea and has repeatedly called for the termination of the Iran deal. He was a supporter of the Iraq War and continues to support his decision. He has continuously supported military action and regime change in Syria, Libya, and Iran. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Yale University.
John Bolton Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Baltimore, Maryland, he is the son of Virginia Clara and Edward Jackson Bolton. He grew up in the working-class neighborhood of Yale Heights.
John Bolton Affair/Married/Wife
His first wife was Christine Bolton. They married in 1972 and divorced in 1983. He is married to Gretchen Smith Bolton. They have a daughter, Jennifer Sarah Bolton. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Robert Bolton
- Nicknames: John
- Birthday: November 20, 1948
- Age: 69 years old
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Yale University
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Christine Bolton (m. 1972–1983) Gretchen Smith
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the current National Security Advisor-designate of the United States.
- His political views are nationalist and conservative.
- Bolton has been called a “war hawk” and is an advocate for regime change in Iran and North Korea and has repeatedly called for the termination of the Iran deal.
- He attended Yale University, earning a B.A., graduating summa cum laude in 1970.
There’s no such thing as the United Nations. If the U.N. secretary building in New York lost 10 stories, it wouldn’t make a bit of difference.