Born on September 16, 1966, John Bel Edwards is an American politician and lawyer who is currently serving as the 56th Governor of Louisiana since 2016 and previously served as the Minority Leader of Louisiana House of Representatives. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended United States Military Academy and Louisiana State University.
John Bel Edwards Ethnicity/Religion
John was born and raised in Amite, Louisiana to Dora Jean and Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff Frank M. Edwards Jr.
John Bel Edwards Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Donna Hutto. They have two daughters and one son. For more information, visit his twitter.
For years, our state was trapped in a cycle of budget battles that threatened everything from health care to education. After lots of hard work and a sustained commitment to put LA first, those days are now behind us. Our new video series, LA: On the Right Track #lagov #lalege pic.twitter.com/aUrsWN8A5q
— John Bel Edwards (@LouisianaGov) October 5, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Bel Edwards
- Nicknames: John
- Birthday: September 16, 1966
- Age: 52 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Amite, Louisiana, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: United States Military Academy, Louisiana State University
- Profession: Politician, Lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Donna Hutto
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Alabama Governor Kay Ivey? Learn more here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He is serving as the 56th Governor of Louisiana.
- He previously served as the Minority Leader of the Louisiana House of Representatives for two terms
- He is a US Army veteran and served with the 82nd Airborne Division.
- He is a conservative Democrat.
- He is a Pro-Life and Pro-gun.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.