Born on April 22, 1996, Joey Kidney is an Canadian YouTube and social media personality who is best known for his contents on finding self-happiness on his self-titled YouTube channel. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started making videos when he was in high school.
Joey Kidney Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Joey was born in Ottawa, Canada to Greg and Mil Kidney. He has a brother named Patrick.
Joey Kidney Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
He briefly dated Danielle Carolan. For more information, visit his Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
We as people and more specifically Canadians take great pride in our accomplishments individually and as a nation! My friends at the @canadianmint have created the Equality Coin, marking 50 years of progress in our journey for equal rights for LGBTQi2+ family. What I want you to do is to simply look for the coin and keep it! Let’s join our brothers and sisters in celebrating the equality we all have earned together! Link in bio. #RightToLove #sponsored
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joey Kidney
- Nicknames: Joey
- Birthday: April 22, 1996
- Age: 23 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Canada
- Education: Studied Multimedia in college
- Profession: YouTuber
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Dating: Danielle Carolan (briefly)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He goes by the slogan “Stay you, Stay beautiful.”
- His parents’ names are Greeg and Mil Kidney.
- He started making videos while he was in high school.
- He launched his online Merch store in June of 2017.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.