Born on December 27, 1961, Joe Walsh is an American politician and conservative talk show host who has served in the United States House of Representatives for Illinois’ 8th congressional district for one term. He is a member of the Republican Party and a Tea Party activist.
In August 2019, he announced that he is running a primary campaign against Donald Trump. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Grinnell College, University of Iowa and University o Chicago.
Joe Walsh Ethnicity/Religion
He was born and raised in Chicago as the fifth of nine children. His parents’ information is not available at the moment.
Joe Walsh Affair/Wife/Married
He has been married twice in his lifetime. His first marriage was with Laura Walsh. They were married between 1987 to 2002. His second marriage and current wife is Helene Miller. They married in 2006.
For more information, visit his twitter.
Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President.
It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it. Join me… join us: go to https://t.co/d40HA9h2Kz.
Let's show the world we're ready to be brave.
— Joe Walsh (@WalshFreedom) August 25, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: William Joseph Walsh
- Nicknames: Joe Walsh
- Birthday: December 27, 1961
- Age: 57 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: North Barrington, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: Illinois, US
- Education: Grinnell College, University of Iowa, University of Chicago
- Profession: Talk radio host, politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Laura Walsh (1987 – 2002), Helene Miller (2006-present)
- Children: 5
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a politician and a member of the Republican Party.
- He is also an American conservative talk radio host.
- He has served in the United States House of Representatives for Illinois 8th congressional district for one term.
- He is noted critic of US President Donald Trump.
- He started his career as a social worker and later taught American government and American history at Oakton Community College and Hebrew Theological College.
- Although he called himself a moderate Republican, he later became a conservative and a Tea Party Activist.
- He has announced that he is running a primary campaign against Donald Trump.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.