Born on December 12, 1951, Joe Sestak is an American politician and retire US Navy officer who represented Pennsylvania’s 7th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2007 to 2011 and is a member of the Democratic Party.
On June 23, 2019, he entered the race for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended United States Naval Academy (BS) and Harvard University (MPA, PhD).
Joe Sestak Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Secane, Pennsylvania to Joseph Sestak Sr. and Kathleen L. His grandfather came to America in 1922 after World War I.
Joe Sestak Married/Wife
He is married to Susan L. Clark. They have a child. Visit his twitter for more information
A special thank you to the Black Hawk County Dems for letting me close out an enjoyable first day in Iowa with them. pic.twitter.com/RB72xPuxzP
— Joe Sestak (@JoeSestak) June 24, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joseph Ambrose Sestak Jr.
- Nicknames: Joe Sestak
- Birthday: December 12, 1951
- Age: 67 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Secane, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: Pennsylvania, US
- Education: United States Naval Academy (BS) Harvard University (MPA, PhD)
- Profession: Politician, retired US Navy officer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Susan Clark
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He is a retired US Navy officer.
- He was the Pennsylvania’s 7th congressional district in US House of Representatives from 2007 to 2011.
- He was the highest ranking to be elected to US Congress at the time of election.
- On June 23, 2019, he entered the race for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election.
- His grandfather came to US from Slovak village in 1922 after World War I.
- He is pro-choice and has 0% rating from National Right to Life Committee.
- He has a 100% lifetime rating from the National Education Association.
- He supports gun control.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.