Joe Pesci is an American actor and singer who is best known for his roles in Raging Bull, Goodfellas, Casino, Moonwalker and much more. He is a recipient of Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Tommy DeVito in Goodfellas.
Joe is known for his tough and volatile characters and for his collaborations with Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese. For more information, read the article below.
Joe Pesci Ethnicity/Religion
Joe was born in Newark, New Jersey to Marie Mesce and Angelo Pesci. He is of Italian descent.
Joe Pesci Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married and divorced thrice in his lifetime. His first marriage was in 1964 and third from 1988 to 1992. His third marriage was with Claudia Haro. They have a daughter named Tiffany.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joseph Frank Pesci
- Nicknames: Joe Pesci
- Birthday: February 9, 1943
- Age: 76 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: Lavallette, New Jersey, US
- Education: Belleville High School
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He is of Italian descent
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Claudia Haro (m. 1988; div. 1992)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: He is a millionaire
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In the mid-1960s, he recorded an album under the stage name Joe Ritchie titled “Little Joe Sure Can Sing”, which flopped.
- Pesci in Italian means “fish”.
- He is an avid golfer.
- He is known for his tough, volatile characters in movies and his collaborations with Robert De Niro and martin Scorsese.
- He appears in The Irishman as Russell.
- He has won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role as Tommy DeVito in Goodfellas.
- He sued the producers of Gotti (2018), claiming they had promised him a major role in the film for which he had packed on extra pounds, and then changed their minds, offering him a minor character.
- He is known for his foul moth.
- His acceptance speech at the Academy Awards is the second shortest in history at just six words and three seconds.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site