Born on October 4, 1980, Joe Kennedy III is an American lawyer and politician who is serving as the US Representative from Massachusetts’s 4th congressional district since 2013 and is a member of the Democratic Party. To learn more about Kennedy, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University and Stanford University.
Rep. Joe Kennedy III Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Brighton, he is the son of Sheila Brewster and Joseph Patrick “Joe” Kennedy II. He was born eight minutes after his twin brother, Matthew. He and Matt are the eldest grandsons of Senator Robert Francis “Bobby” Kennedy and Ethel Skakel.
Rep. Joe Kennedy III Affair/Married
He is married to health policy lawyer Lauren Anne Birchfield. The couple met in Harvard University. The couple has two children. For more information, contact him on twitter.
'Why are we forcing our children to make up for the lack of responsibility of our government?' — Rep. Joe Kennedy III brilliantly dispelled the BS GOP talking points about gun reform pic.twitter.com/OdmqQo8K7X
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) February 26, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joseph Patrick Kennedy
- Nicknames: Joe Kennedy
- Birthday: October 4, 1980
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: Massachusetts, United States
- Education: Stanford University, Harvard University
- Profession: Lawyer, Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Laura Birchfield (m. 2012)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $55 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: 11 US
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a grandson of Senator and former United States Attorney General Robert F. “Bobby” Kennedy, a great-nephew of President John F. Kennedy and Senator Ted Kennedy, and a great-grandson of Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., former U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom, and the first Chair of the SEC, serving under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- From birth, he was engulfed in politics.
I believe this country was built on a simple promise: that each of us deserves a fair shot.
It’s my name on the ballot, and it’s me running this race. I’m the one doing this. Not my father and not my grandfather and not my great-uncle and not President Kennedy.