Born on November 20, 1942, Joe Biden is an American politician who served as the 47th Vice President of the United States from 2009 to 2017. As a member of the Democratic Party, he was first elected to the Senate in 1972. After leaving office, Biden was named the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice professor at the University of Pennsylvania. For more information, read the article below.
Joe Biden Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, he was born ton Catherine Eugenia Biden and Joseph Robinette Biden Sr. he was the first of four siblings. His father was of Irish, English, and German ancestry, and his mother was of Irish descent.
Joe Biden Married/Wife/Children
He was married to Neilia Hunter on August 27, 1966, and had three children. However, Neilia Hunter died on 1972. He later married Jill Jacobs. They have one child. For more information, visit his twitter. Also visit our site for more updates.
Stopped by @UDelaware and @Penn today for #NationalVoterRegistrationDay. You have the power to change the course of this country, but you have to get engaged. Register now. And show up to vote this fall. pic.twitter.com/o3EADaBpyN
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) September 26, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
- Nicknames: Joe Biden
- Birthday: November 20, 1942
- Age: 75 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Scranton, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Delaware, Syracuse University
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Neilia Hunter (m. 1966 – d. 1972), Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: Around $1 million
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 1988, he survived a cerebral aneurysm.
- He is the third youngest man ever elected Senator in U.S. history.
- His address at the 2012 Democratic Convention was the most watched speech of either party’s convention, including those of the Presidential candidates themselves.
- His father was of Irish, English, and German ancestry, and his mother was of Irish descent.
I am absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men, women marrying women, and heterosexual men and women marrying one another are entitled to the same exact rights, all the civil rights, all the civil liberties.
All politics is local. All politics is personal. In the neighborhood where I come from, where these folks come from, everybody knows they’ve got to chip in. What they don’t like is turning around and finding they are being played for a sucker.