Joan Cusack is an American comedian and actress who is best known for her role as Sheila Jackson in the series Shameless for which she has won 5 Primetime Emmy Award nominations. She has also received 2 Academy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actress in the movies Working Girl and In & Out.
She appears in Let it Snow (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Joan Cusack Ethnicity/Religion
Joan was born in New York City and raised in Illinois to Ann Paula and Dick Cusack. She has Irish American ethnicity.
Joan Cusack Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Richard Burke. They married in 1996 and have 2 children. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joan Mary Cusack
- Nicknames: Joan
- Birthday: October 11, 1962
- Age: 57 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Education: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Profession: Actress, comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Richard Burke (m .1996)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American actress and comedian.
- She has received nominations in the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in the movie Working Girl and In & Out.
- She was a member on Saturday Night Live from 1985 to 1986.
- She is known for her role in the series Shameless for which she relieved 5 Primetime Emmy Award nominations with one winning.
- Her mother is a former teacher and political activist.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.