Born on April 1950, Joan Celia Lee (JC Lee) is an American actress and producer who is known for The Ambulance (1990), Fuze and The Cool World (1963). She is the daughter of Stan Lee and Joan Boocock Lee. For more information, read the article below.
Joan Celia Lee (JC Lee) Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Born in New York City, New York, Joan was born to Stan Lee and Joan Boocock Lee. Stan Lee (1922-November 12, 2018) was an American comic book writer, editor, producer and publisher.
Joan Celia Lee (JC Lee) Affair/Married
She has never been married and has no children. Her current relationship is also not available. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joan Celia Lieber
- Nicknames: J. C. Lee
- Birthday: April 1950
- Age: 68 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress, producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is not married and does not have children.
- She had a sister, who died shortly after she was born (three days).
- She made her debut in the movie The Cool World.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- She published a photo book titled Its All Love: The Stan Lee Family in 2015.
Not Available. Visit our site.