Born on September 15, 1972, Jimmy Carr is an English stand-up comedian, presenter, writer and actor who is known for his deadpan delivery, dark humor and heckler interaction. For more information on Jimmy, read the article below.
Before Fame: he attended Gonville and Caius College.
Jimmy Carr Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Isleworth, London, he is the second of three sons of Patrick James Carr and Nora Mary. He is of Irish ethnicity.
Jimmy Carr Affair/Married
He lives in North London with is Canadian-born girlfriend Karoline Copping. They have been in relationship since 2001. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram. Also, visit our site for more updates.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: James Anthony Patrick Carr
- Nicknames: Jimmy Carr
- Birthday: September 15, 1972
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: Isleworth, London, England
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: Gonville and Caius College
- Profession: stand-up comedian, presenter, writer and actor
- Nationality: Irish and English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Karoline Copping (2001-present) (Partner)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $12 million USD
- Height: 6 feet o inch
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He started his career in comedy in 2000.
- In June 2012, his involvement in an alleged K2 tax avoidance scheme came to light after an investigation by The Times newspaper.
- At age 26, he had what he calls “an early midlife crisis”, during which he lost his Catholic faith.
- He has been in relationship with his Canadian-born girlfriend since 2001.
Like most of the world’s population I’m into coffee, but in a properly big and important way. My perfect weekend would start with a pint of coffee.