Born on December 28, 1989, Jessie Buckley is an Irish singer and actress who gained initial attention for being a contestant on BBC TV talent show I’d Do Anything and is best known for her roles as Marya Bolkonskaya in BBC adaptation of Leo Tolstoy’s War and peace and as Lorna Bow in Taboo. She appears as Lyudmilla Ignatenko in Chernobyl (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Jessie Buckley Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Jessie was born in Killarney, County Kerry, to Marina Cassidy. She was born as eldest of five children.
Jessie Buckley Affair/Married/Dating/Husband
Her relationship status is not known at the moment. As of now, it seems she does not have a twitter account.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jessie Buckley
- Nicknames: Jessie, Noelle
- Birthday: December 28, 1989
- Age: 29 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland
- Education: Royal Irish Academy of Music, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Profession: Singer, actress
- Nationality: Irish
- Ethnicity/Race: She is of Irish descent
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an Irish singer and actress.
- She rose to fame as a contestant on BBC TV talent show I’d Do Anything where she placed second.
- She is a member of the Tipperary Millennium Orchestra.
- She was listed in Thirty Under 30″ list of “disrupters” and “trailblazers” by Forbes Magazine.