Born on October 23, 1986, Jessica Stroup is an American actress, best known for her roles as Erin Silver in 90201, and Joy Meachum in Iron Fist. She is known as the scream queen for starring in horror movies such as Vampire Bats, Left in Darkness, Prom Night.
Before Fame: Before fame, she worked at Hollister.
Jessica Stroup Parents:
Born in South Carolina, Jessica Stroup is the daughter of Don Stroup and Judy Stroup. She has a brother named Dave Stroup.
Who is Jessica’s Boyfriend? Is she single?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jessica Leigh Stroup
- Nicknames: Jess, Jstroup
- Birthday: October 23, 1986
- Age: 30 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Anderson, South Carolina, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Providence High School
- Profession: Comedian, Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $3 million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet Size: 9
- Dress Size: 4
- Shoe Size: 9
- Chest Size: 32 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 30B
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
10 Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Jessica
- Jessica is a brunette; despise having blonde hair in the movie The Hills Have Eyes II.
- Her favorite movies include The Shining, Pet Sematary.
- In 2008, she auditioned for a role in April Fool’s Day.
- She is also a fan of Clemson Tigers.
- Her mother suggested her to take modeling career since her mother was a former “Miss North Carolina”
- She is best friends with Brittany Snow.
- She is also good friends with Shenae Grimes-Beech.
- She is of English and Northern Irish ancestry.
- She started modeling when she was 15 years old.
I was a part of that Beanie Babies generation. I had, like, 400 of them… OK, maybe not that many, but I had a lot of little stuffed animals that I liked to make talk. I was a big dork, and I still am.
Hair on a guy is something that attracts me first; if you’ve got a good head of hair, and you’re able to style yourself in a way that’s presentable, I think that’s really important.