Born on July 26, 1965, Jeremy Piven is an American actor and producer known for his role as Ari Gold in the comedy series Entourage, for which he won a Golden Globe Award and three consecutive Emmy Awards. He recently became a center of attraction when he was accused of sexually harassing a former co-star (Ariane Bellamar) who claims that he groped her on the set of “Entourage” and at the Playboy Mansion. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended Drake University.
Jeremy Piven Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Manhattan, New York City, Piven is the son of Joyce Hiller Piven and Byrne Piven. Both were actors and drama teachers. He grew up in a Jewish family.
Jeremy Piven Affair/Dating/Gay
Not Available at the moment. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Jeremy Piven (@jeremypiven) October 16, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jeremy Samuel Piven
- Nicknames: Jeremy
- Birthday: July 26, 1965
- Age: 52 years old
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, US
- Current Residence: Malibu, California, United States
- Education: Drake University (attended but not graduated)
- Profession: Actor, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $20 million USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He shared an apartment with John Cusack.
- His parents ran a theatre school in Chicago which John Cusack, Joan Cusack and Ann Cusack attended.
- He was also supposed to star alongside his best pal John Cusack in High Fidelity (2000), but had to pull out due to other commitments.
- He owns a house in Malibu, California, which he purchased from hockey star Chris Chelios.
- He is a fan of the Chicago Bears.
- He endorsed Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential election of the United States.
John Cusack and I have been friends since childhood, and the fact that we’re in so many films together is, no pun intended, serendipitous. I audition and, after I find out I’ve got the job, I call Johnny and say “Hey, man, we’re going to be in New Orleans together”. And because we’ve done a bunch of films, people connect the dots. But that’s not the case.
It’s your job as an actor to fill out the blanks. I love doing that. To fill in the bones.