Born on September 19, 1948, Jeremy Irons is an English actor who made his Broadway debut in 1984 in The Real Thing. He received a Tony Award for Best Actor, and first major film role was in the romantic dram The French Lieutenant’s Woman. He appears as Adrian Veidt in the series Watchmen. For more information, read the article below.
Jeremy Irons Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Cowes to Paul Dugan Irons and Barbara Anne Brereton Brymer.
Jeremy Irons Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jeremy John Irons
- Nicknames: Jeremy Irons
- Birthday: September 19, 1948
- Age: 71 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Cowes, Isle of Wight, England
- Education: Sherborne School
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Julie Hallam (m. 1969; div. 1969) Sinéad Cusack (m. 1978)
- Children: 2
- Height: 6′ 1½” (1.87 m)
- Weight: 75 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He began his acting career on stage in 1969.
- He made his Broadway debut in 1984 in The Real Thing. He received a Tony Award for Best Actor.
- His first major film role was in the romantic dram The French Lieutenant’s Woman.
- He hates cooking but loves gardening.
- Although he is a heavy smoker, he claims that he is unable to drink alcohol without getting sick.
- He is fluent in French.
- He is of Scottish, Irish and English descent.
I’ve never been passionate about acting, and I find more and more that I work to live the life I want to live. An actor like Al Pacino lives to act. I’m not sure though, there’s something about the detachment I have, the feeling of the lack of importance about what I do, that is healthy.
Visit our site for more updates.