Born on November 1, 1966, Jeremy Hunt is a British politician who is currently serving as British Foreign Secretary since 2018 and is a MP for West Surrey since 2005. As a member of Conservative Party, he has been linked to economically and socially liberal. For more information read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Magdalen College, Oxford.
Jeremy Hunt Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Kennington, London, he was born to Admiral Sir Nichalos Hunt and Meriel Eve Givan. He was born as the eldest son and is a descendant of Streynsham Master, a pioneer of the East India Company.
Jeremy Hunt Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Lucia Guo from China. They have three children together. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Jeremy Hunt (@Jeremy_Hunt) March 28, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jeremy Richard Streynsham Hunt
- Nicknames: Jeremy Hunt
- Birthday: November 1, 1966
- Age: 52 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Kennington, London, England
- Current Residence: Britain
- Education: Magdalen College, Oxford
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Lucia Guo (m. 2009)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Matt Hancocl? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Conservative Party.
- He is currently serving as the British Foreign Secretary since 2018.
- He identifies himself as a one-nation conservative.
- His father was the Commander in the Royal Navy.
- He is a descendant of Streynsham Master who is a pioneer of the East India Company.
- He worked as a management consultant at OC&C Strategy Consultants after graduation.
They say that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and I’ve learnt a great deal, but you can never predict the future, so the best thing is just to do whatever you’re asked to do to the best of your ability.
I’ve noticed that a lot of people, subsequently, when they introduce me are very careful not to say the Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt. A lot more people are saying Jeremy Hunt, Secretary of State for Culture, Olympics, Media and Sport.