Born on November 1, 1972, Jenny McCarthy is an American actress, model, television, author and activist who began her career as a model for Playboy and rose to fame after she was named Playmate of the Year in 1994. She started her acting career being a host on the MTV show, Single Out and appeared in sitcoms and movies including Scream 3, Sana baby and so on.
Jenny is also a writer and has authored books about parenting. She also promotes research into alternative medical treatments for autism. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Southern Illinois University.
Jenny McCarthy Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born on November 1, 1972, Jenny was born to Linda and Dan McCarthy and is the second of four daughters. She was Irish, German and Polish descent. She was born in Catholic family but now is said to be Buddhist.
Jenny McCarthy Affair/Married/Dating/Husband
She has been married to Donnie Wahlberg since 2014. She has a son born in May 2002. Her son was diagnosed with autism in 2005.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jennifer Ann McCarthy
- Nicknames: Jenny McCarthy
- Birthday: November 1, 1972
- Age: 46 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Evergreen Park, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Southern Illinois University
- Profession: Actress, model, television host, author, activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: through USMagazine, we know that she is a Buddhist (born in Catholic family)
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Donnie Wahlberg (2013-present)
- Children: 1
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 54-57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 38 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34D
Who is Barbara Walters? Learn about her
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her son, Evan was diagnosed with autism on May 10, 2005.
- She was a cheerleader when she was in high school.
- She loves kickboxing.
- She was Playboy Playmate of the Year 1994.
- She is of Irish, German-Polish and Croatian descent.
- She is also a writer and has written books on parenting.
- She has been described as “nation’s most prominent purveyor of anti-vaxer ideology”.
There was a problem with studios how to write for me. It’s a complex kind of character I am, because I’m built like a bunny but I talk like a dude.
I was a puke brunette.