Born on January 16, 1996, Jennie Kim is a South Korean singer, rapper and model who is best known for being debuted as main rapper and vocalist of girl group Blackpink which is under YG Entertainment. She has also started a solo career and her official solo “Solo” released on November 12 became peaked at number one on the Digital and Streaming charts on Gaon Chart. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started her career in 2010 when she returned to South Korea from New Zealand and became trainee for YG Entertainment.
Jennie of Blackpink Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Seoul, South Korea, she went to New Zealand so study at ACG Parnell College. Her parents information is not known at the moment.
Jennie of Blackpink Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
She was in relationship with Kim Jong-in from 2018 to January 25, 2019. Visit her Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jennie Kim
- Nicknames: Jennie
- Birthday: January 16, 1996
- Age: 23 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Current Residence: South Korea
- Education: ACG Parnell College
- Profession: Singer, rapper, model
- Nationality: South Korean
- Ethnicity/Race: She is of South Korean ethnicity
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Her current relationship status is not available
Who is Jisoo of Blackpink? Learn more about her here
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 42-46 kg (approx)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is known as the main rapper and vocalist of girl group Blackpink.
- Blackpink is under YG Entertainment.
- When she was 9 years old, she was sent to New Zealand to study a ACG Parnell College.
- Her career started when in 2010, she moved to South Korea and became a trainee after joining YG Entertainment.
- She became Chanel Korea’s ambassador in June 2018.
- She has stated that her influence is Rihanna.