Born on November 25, 1981, Jenna Bush Hager is an American new personality, teacher, author and journalist who was announced to replace Kathie Lee Gifford on the fourth hour of The Today Show on February 26, 2019. She is the daughter of 43rd President of United States George W. Bush and a granddaughter of 41st US President George H. W. Bush. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Jenna Bush Hager Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Jenna was born in Dallas, Texas to 43rd President of United States George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush. She is the younger of twin daughters of Barbara.
Jenna Bush Hager Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Henry Chase Hager in 2008. They have two children. Jenna is pregnant with her third child as of April 2019.
View this post on Instagram
And APRIL’s #readwithjenna pick is here!!! The Unwinding of the Miracle made me both weep as I read along with the author’s journey and hopeful—encouraged to live every day to the fullest. Join me and read a beautiful book about how we live and die; it’s sure to create awesome conversation!
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jenna Welch Bush
- Nicknames: Jenna Bush Hager
- Birthday: November 25, 1981
- Age: 37 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, US
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, US
- Education: University of Texas at Austin
- Profession: teacher, author, journalist, news personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Henry Chase Hager (m. 2008)
- Children: 2 (she is pregnant with her third child as of April 2019)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 52-56 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the younger of twin daughters of 43st US President George W. Bush.
- She and her sister Barbara were the first twin children of a U.S. president and so far only twin first children.
- It was announced that she would replace Kathie Lee Gifford on the fourth hour of The Today Show on February 26, 2019.
- She serves on the board of the Greenwich International Film Festival.
- She started her news correspondent career by being hired as a correspondent and contributor for the Today Show in August 2009.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I hope to focus on what I’m passionate about because I think I’d do them best job on them – education, urban education, women and children’s issues and literacy.