Jen Rubin is an American neoconservative journalist who writes “Right turn” for The Washington Post and previously worked at Commentary, Human Events and The Weekly Standard. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of California, Berkeley.
Jen Rubin Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in New Jersey into a Jewish family. She moved to California with her family in 1968.
Jen Rubin Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Jonathan and the couple have 2 children. For more information, visit her twitter.
Trump Allies Target Journalists Over Coverage Deemed Hostile to White House https://t.co/ImuwKFurkR This is reprehensible. No respectable new org should report whatever they dig up/churn out
— Jennifer Rubin (@JRubinBlogger) August 26, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jennifer Rubin
- Nicknames: Jen Rubin
- Birthday: 1961
- Age: 56-57 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of California, Berkeley
- Profession: Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Spouse/Married: Jonathan
- Religion: She was born to a Jewish family
- Children: 2 sons
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American neoconservative journalist.
- She writes “Right Turn” blog for The Washington Post.
- She was born to a Jewish family.
- She received her BA and JD from University of California, Berkeley.
- At the beginning of her career, she was a labor and employment lawyer in Los Angeles.
- She is proponent of American exceptionalism.
- She is one of the most vocal conservative writers to criticize Donald Trump.
Not Available at the moment. For more information visit our site.