Born on April 26, 1985, Jemima Kirke is an English-American artist and actress who is known for her role as Jessa Johansson on the series Girls and made her feature-length debut in movie Tiny Furniture. She has also starred Zyan Malik’s music video “Dusk Till Dawn” featuring Sia. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Rhode Island School of Design.
Jemima Kirke Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in London, she was born to Simon Kirke, former drummer of the rock bands Bad Company and Free and Lorraine Kirke, the owner of Geminola: a vintage boutique in New York City. She is of English and Scottish descent on her father side and Iraqi and Israeli on her mother’s side.
Jemima Kirke Affair/Dating/Boyfriend/Married
She was married to Michael Mosberg (m. 2009- sep. 2017). They have two children.
She is currently in relationship with Australian singer-songwriter Alex Cameron Visit her twitter for more information.
Getting to scream @LolaKirke for work, giggle with #BenMendelsohn again and roll around with #Jamiedornan was a career highlight to say the very least. I’m proud to announce that #untogether will get its moment… https://t.co/1xsnEL66Qp
— Jemima Kirke (@jemimakirke) December 4, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jemima Kirke
- Nicknames: Jem, Jemima
- Birthday: 26 April 1985
- Age: 33 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, England
- Current Residence: New York City, United States
- Education: Rhode Island School of Design
- Profession: artist, actress
- Nationality: English-American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Husband: Michael Mosberg (2009-sep.2017)
- Children: 2
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches (approx)
- Weight: 55-57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the daughter of Simon Kirke, former drummer of the rock bands Bad Company and Free.
- She is of English and Scottish ancestry on her father’s side. Her maternal grandfather was of Iraqi Jewish descent and her maternal grandmother was Israeli.
- She received Bachelors of Fine Arts in painting from the Rhode Island School of Design.
- She had an abortion in her teens.
- She is currently in relationship with Australian musician and singer songwriter Alex Cameron.
- Visit our site for more updates.