Born o February 13, 1964, Jeffrey Rosen is an American academic and legal affairs commentator who is the author of two biographies on famous American judges named William Howard Taft: The American Presidents Series: The 27th President, 1909-1913, and Louis D. Brandeis: American Prophet. President Donald Trump plans to nominate him as the new Deputy Attorney General. For more information, read the article below.
Jeffrey Rosen Ethnicity/Religion
He is an American academic and commentator. Jeffrey Rosen studied English Literature and Government at Harvard University, Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Balliol College, Oxford and received his Juris Doctor from Yale Law School.
He was born to Sidney and Estelle Rosen.
Jeffrey Rosen Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Lauren Coyle Rosen. He was previously married to Christine Rosen, a historian. Visit his twitter for more information.
— Jeffrey Rosen (@RosenJeffrey) February 18, 2019
Learn about Rod Rosenstein here.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jeffrey Rosen
- Nicknames: Jeffrey
- Birthday: February 13, 1964
- Age: 44 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University, Balliol College, Yale University
- Profession: Academic, commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an academic and legal affairs commentator.
- He was called “the nation’s most widely read and influential legal commentator” by David Garrow, a legal historian.
- He is to named as Deputy Attorney General.
- He is a professor of law at the Law School of George Washington University.
- He often appears as a guest on National Public Radio.
- He is also a frequent contributor to the New York Times Magazine.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.