Jeff Bauman Jr. is an American author who is known for his work on Stronger (2017), Conan (2010). Having his legs lost in the Boston Marathon bombing, he was the subject of a famous photograph taken in the aftermath of the bombing. The 2017 film Stronger is based on a memoir of the same name he co-wrote, with Jake Gyllenhaal portraying him. For more information on Jeff, read the article below.
Jeff Bauman Parents
Bauman is the son of Patty and Jeff Bauman Sr.
Jeff Bauman Wife/Divorce/Affair
He became engaged to his fiancée Erin Hurley in February 2014 and they married in November 2014. Their first daughter was born in July 2014. They announced that they were divorcing in February 2017. For more information on Jeff, contact him on twitter.
— Path Communications (@Path_Comm) September 21, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jeff Bauman Jr.
- Nicknames: Jeff Bauman
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: Not Available
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Erin Hurley (2014-2017)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He became engaged to his fiancée Erin Hurley in February 2014 and they married in November 2014.
- He worked at the deli counter in Costco for three years before the bombing.
- Bauman had been waiting at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon, cheering for Hurley and her two roommates, who were participating in the marathon.
- He was interviewed by Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents and gave a description of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, after he sent word to the authorities after waking up from the operation, that he had seen one of the terrorists. His accounts were instrumental in narrowing down the suspects from among the people pictured in the area.
But I know something else, too: bad people are rare. Good people are everywhere.
Admitting your limitations and accepting help makes you stronger too.