Born on January 19, 1965, JB Pritzker is an American businessman, politician and philanthropist who is currently serving as the 43rd Governor of Illinois and is a business owner and co-founder of Pritzker Group.
Having net worth of more than 3.5 billion, he is the third wealthiest US politician to have ever held officer after Donald Trump and Michael Bloomberg. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Duke University and Northwestern University.
JB Pritzker Ethnicity/Religon
Pritzker was born and raised in Atherton, California to Donald and Sue Pritzker. He comes from a Jewish family and has two siblings. He is a member of the Pritzker family who own Hyatt hotel chain.
JB Pritzker Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Mary Kathryn Muenster and have two children. She is the daughter of Theodore and Karen Muenster. For more information, visit his twitter.
Today, I was sworn in as the 43rd governor of Illinois. This state has a bright future, and I am looking forward to taking on big challenges and working to improve the lives of all Illinoisans. pic.twitter.com/FjcYA0IEVC
— JB Pritzker (@JBPritzker) January 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jay Robert Pritzker
- Nicknames: J B Pritzker
- Birthday: January 19, 1965
- Age: 54 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Atherton, California, US
- Current Residence: Illinois, US
- Education: Duke University, Northwestern University
- Profession: Politician, Businessman, Philanthropist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Mary Muenster (m. 1993)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $3.5 billion USD
Who is Governor Kay Ivey? Learn more about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Democratic Party.
- He is serving as the 43rd Governor of Illinois since 2019.
- He is a co-founder of the Pritzker Group and a member of the Pritzker family who own the Hyatt hotel chain.
- He is the third-wealthiest US politician to have held office after Donald Trump and Michael Bloomberg.
- He is also an attorney and a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the Chicago Bar Association.
- He is an advocate of LGBT rights.
- He is a supporter of expanding the state’s medical marijuana program.
- He is a pro-choice.
To end the pervasive culture of sexual harassment, it can no longer be the norm that men look the other way. It only ends when men actively participate in ending it.