Born on October 6, 2000, Jazz Jennings is an American YouTube personality, spokesmodel, television personality, and LGBT rights activist who is notable for being one of the youngest publicly documented people to be a transgender woman. Jennings is an honorary co-founder of the TransKids Purple Rainbow Foundation, which she and her parents founded in 2007 to assist transgender youth. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She gained attention when she did an interview with Barbara Walters in 2007 aired on 20/20.
Jazz Jennings Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
She was born in South Florida to Greg and Jeanette. She has an older sister Ari and two older brothers. Her family is Jewish.
Jazz Jennings Affair/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jazz Jennings
- Nicknames: Jazz
- Birthday: October 6, 2000
- Age: 18 years old
- Birthplace: South Florida, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: YouTube personality, television personality, LGBT rights activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Jennings received national attention in 2007 when an interview with Barbara Walters aired on 20/20.
- Jennings is an honorary co-founder of the TransKids Purple Rainbow Foundation.
- She is notable for being one of the youngest publicly documented people to be identified as transgender, and for being the youngest person to become a national transgender figure.
If someone says something hurtful to you or makes you feel down on yourself, then you just gotta stay positive and keep moving forward because they might not know much about you, or they may not understand the situation.