Born in March 1986, Jayda Fransen is a British politician who is the current deputy leader of Britian First and served as its acting leader for six months after Paul Golding was imprisoned in December 2016. She became a burning topic when on 29 November 2017, US president Donald Trump retweeted a number of anti-Muslim videos by Fransen and she responded, saying, “God bless you Trump! God bless America!”. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: Fransen had formerly been involved with the English Defence League.
Jayda Fransen Ethnicity/Religion
Born in March 1986, she is the deputy leader of a far-right political party, Britain First.
Jayda Fransen Affair/Dating
Not Available at the moment. For more information, contact her on twitter.
— Paul Golding (@GoldingBF) December 1, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jayda Kaleigh Fransen
- Nicknames: Jayda
- Birthday: March 1986
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: United Kingdom
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Britain First
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Fransen had formerly been involved with the English Defence League, but left due to its association with football hooliganism and violence.
- On 18 November 2017, Fransen was arrested in London by detectives from the Police Service of Northern Ireland following a speech she had made at a rally held outside Belfast City Hall on 6 August.
- On 29 November 2017, US president Donald Trump retweeted a number of anti-Muslim videos by Fransen. She responded, saying, “God bless you Trump! God bless America!”
Not Available at the moment