Born on September 7, 1987, Jay Shetty is an Indian-English motivational speaker and lifestyle vlogger, award winning host, storyteller and viral content creator who went viral for his “Changing the world begins with us” video, which received over ten million views. He was a former monk who worked as a digital strategist at a global consulting firm. Since launching his video channel in 2016, Jay’s viral wisdom videos have garnered over 1 billion views and gained over 3 million followers globally. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Cass Business School.
Jay Shetty Parents/Ethnicity/Religion/Self-Realisation
Born and raised in London, he is a motivational speaker and vlogger. He lost two of his best friends when he was 16, one in a car accident and the other due to gang violence. These tragic events really made him reflect on what a blessing life is and he felt the need to find deeper purpose and meaning.
Jay Shetty Affair/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jay Shetty
- Nicknames: Jay
- Birthday: September 7, 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Education: Cass Business School
- Profession: Motivational Speaker, Lifestyle vlogger
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Hazel Grey
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was a former monk who worked as a digital strategist at a global consulting firm.
- He won third place in the Guardian Rising Star Award in 2015.
- He and Conor McGregor were both nominated for the Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe Class of 2017.
- He is the creator of Invisible World, a short film series on YouTube.
- Jay was named in the Forbes 30 Under 30
The interesting thing is, those opinions didn’t change the world, but the people behind the ideas did.
Doesn’t it seem that we’ve tried to clean up the air but polluted our soul. We’ve split the atom but not our prejudice, and we’re aiming for higher incomes but we have lower morals.