Born on May 12, 1975, Jared Polis is an American politician, entrepreneur, and a philanthropist who was elected governor of Colorado in 2018. He is the second openly LGBT governor and the first openly gay governor to be elected in the history of United States. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Princeton University.
Jared Polis Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Boulder, Colorado, he is the son of Stephen Schutz and Susan Polis Schutz. He comes from a Jewish family.
Jared Polis Affair/Married/Partner
His partner’s name is Marlon Reis and they have two children together. For more information, visit his twitter.
Juan had never voted in an election before. But he says this one is different. Too important not to vote. pic.twitter.com/FFfkL9VVTy
— Beto O'Rourke (@BetoORourke) November 6, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jared Schutz Polis
- Nicknames: Jared Polis
- Birthday: May 12, 1975
- Age: 43 years old
- Birthplace: Boulder, Colorado, US
- Current Residence: Colorado, US
- Education: Princeton University
- Profession: Politician, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Partner: Marlon Reis
- Sexual Orientation: Gay
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $387.9 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- His net worth is nearly $400 million USD.
- He is the first openly gay governor to be elected in the history of the United States.
- In 2008, Polis won a heavily contested Democratic primary election, and went on to win the general election on November 4, 2008, winning 62% of the vote to succeed Mark Udall. (Start of his political career)
- For more updates, visit our site.
Too often, our most vulnerable students – English-language learners, immigrants, poor kids, teenage parents, students with behavioral problems and learning disabilities – fall through the cracks.