Born on August 24, 1961, Jared Harris is a British actor who is best known for his roles as Lane Pryce in the series Mad Men, David Robert Jones in the series Fringe, King George VI in the historical series The Crown and Anderson Dawes in the fiction series The Expanse.
He is also known for his role as Valery Legasov in the HBO miniseries Chernobyl. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Duke University.
Jared Harris Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Jared was born in Hammersmith, London to Irish actor Richard Harris and his first wife Elizabeth Rees-Williams, a Welsh actress. He has two siblings.
Jared Harris Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Jacqueline Goldenberg from 1989 to 1990.
His second marriage was with Emilia Fox. They married in 2005 and divorced in 2010.
He is currently married to Allegra Riggio. They married in 2013. For more information, visit his twitter.
Very impressed by the first EPs of #ChernobylHBO. Incredible cast (@JaredHarris, Stellan Skarsgard, Emily Watson..!); amazing craft from Dir. Johan Renck, DP Jacob Ihre, Composer @hildurness, Sound Designer Joe Beal & Editor Simon Smith; stunning script from @clmazin. Watch it! pic.twitter.com/yuex6b4x4U
— Braden King (@bradenking) May 19, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jared Francis Harris
- Nicknames: Jared Harris
- Birthday: August 24, 1961
- Age: 57 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, England
- Education: Downside School, Duke University
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Jacqueline Goldenberg (m. 1989; div. 1990), Emilia Fox (m. 2005; div. 2010), Allegra Riggio (2013-Present)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 11¾ in (182 cm)
- Weight: 75-80 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 42 inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is of Irish, Welsh and English descent.
- He is best known for his roles as Lane Pryce in the series Mad Men, David Robert Jones in the series Fringe, King George VI in the historical series The Crown and Anderson Dawes in the fiction series The Expanse.
- He appears as Valery Legasov in the HBO miniseries Chernobyl.
- He has joined Jared Leto in Sony’s Spider Man spinoff “Morbius”.
- His maternal grandfather was politician David Rees-Williams, 1st Baron Ogmore.
I never lost an argument and my parents assumed I would be a lawyer. They cast me in that role.