Born on February 16, 1955, Janice Dickinson is an American model, photographer, author who was one of the most successful models of 1970s and 1980s. She also served as a judge on America’s Next Top Model and opened a modeling agency in 2005. To learn more about Janice, read the article below.
Before Fame: She moved to New York City in early 1970s to pursue work as a model after winning a national competition called “Miss High Fashion Model”. She was discovered by the fashion photographer Jacques Silberstein when his girlfriend, actress Lorraine Bracco, mentioned she liked Dickinson’s look.
Janice Dickinson Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Brooklyn, she was born to Jennie Marie and Ray Dickinson. Her mother was of Polish descent and her father was of Scottish and Irish descent. She was raised in Hollywood, Florida with her elder sister Alexis and her younger sister Debbie.
Janice Dickinson Affair/Married/Husband
Janice Dickinson has been married our times. Her former husbands are Ron Levy, Simon Fields and Alan Gersten. She is currently married Rocky Gerner. She has two children; a son and a daughter. For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Janice Doreen Dickinson
- Nicknames: Janice
- Birthday: February 16, 1955
- Age: 63 years old
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Model, author, photographer, talent agent
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Ron Levy (div.) Simon Fields (div.) Alan B. Gersten (div.) Rocky Gerner (m. 2016)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $500000 (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 59 kg
- Feet Size: 8.5 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- As a young girl, she got involved with sports because she drove her younger sister Debbie to gymnastics practices. Debbie was on the Junior Olympics team and Janice took up swimming, karate and some gymnastics to bide the time while waiting for her.
- Her appearance on On-Air with Ryan Seacrest (2004) was cut short because of her making obscene gestures and statements.
- She was ranked #25 in Channel 5’s “World’s greatest supermodel”.
- She was the fiancée of Sylvester Stallone from December 1993 to July 1994.
Back in the day I was doing runway, editorial, advertising, spokesmodeling, and public appearances. Those are five different categories. Your “Twiggys” and your “Lauren Huttons” weren’t doing that. I was Versace’s muse, I was Valentino’s muse, I was Alaia’s muse, Lancetti’s muse, Calvin Klein’s, Halston’s. I could go on and on.