Born on January 28, 1978, Jamie Carragher is an English Retired footballer who played as a defender for Premier League for 17 years. A one-club man, he was Liverpool’s vice-captain for 10 years, and is the club’s second-longest ever serving player. On 28 February 2008, Carragher became involved in an altercation after a former friend hurled abuse at him outside his children’s school. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He was a Everton child when he was a child.
Jamie Carragher Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Bootle, he attended FA’s school of excellence. He was a supporter of Everton in his childhood.
Jamie Carragher Affair/Married
He is married to his childhood sweetheart, Nicola Hart. They have two children. Visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jamie Lee Duncan Carragher
- Nicknames: Jamie Carragher
- Birthday: 28 January, 1978
- Age: 40 years old
- Birthplace: Bootle, Merseyside, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: FA’s school of excellence
- Profession: Footballer (retired)
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Nicola Hart
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $21 million USD (approx)
- Height: 6 feet (183 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was Liverpool’s vice-captain for 10 years.
- He is the club’s second-longest ever serving player, making his 737th appearance for Liverpool in all competitions on 19 May 2013.
- He grew up as an Everton football fan before deciding to play for Liverpool.
- On 28 February 2008, he became involved in an altercation after a former friend hurled abuse at him outside his children’s school. Carragher accepted a police caution following the incident.
I look at what is happening with Ryan Giggs at Manchester United now and I am dismayed that Liverpool are letting that experience leave,
I always wanted to be a one-club man, I always wanted to play for Liverpool. If I had gone out of the team in my twenties or early thirties I would’ve left because I love playing football.