Born on September 2, 1968, James Rosen is an American journalist and television correspondent. On December 22, 2017, he announced that he is leaving Fox news at the end of the year. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Johns Hopkins University.
James Rosen Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Brooklyn, New York, he is the son of Myron and Regina Rosen. His parents moved when he was young to neighboring borough Staten Island and went to public schools.
James Rosen Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Sara. The couple has two sons and currently reside in Washington D.C. Contact him on twitter for more information.
.@BretBaier proves once again that the man makes the clothes. With thanks for another year of friendship, close working collaboration, and #Christmas revelry for the whole #SpecialReport team. @ShannonBream @PreppyGirlP pic.twitter.com/xU1y0ObMiK
— James Rosen (@JamesRosenTV) December 20, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: James Samuel Rosen
- Nicknames: James
- Birthday: September 2, 1968
- Age: 49 years old
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Johns Hopkins University
- Profession: Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Sara Rosen
- Children: Two
- Net Worth: $5 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- On December 22, 2017, he announced that he us leaving Fox news at the end of the year.
- Rosen’s first job after graduating from journalism school was as a producer for the New York television channel NY1.
- In 2008, Rosen’s book, The Strong Man: John Mitchell and the Secrets of Watergate was published by Doubleday; it was a biography of Richard Nixon’s Attorney General John N. Mitchell, and his involvement in the Watergate scandal.
- He lives in Washington D.C. with his wife and two sons.