Born on September 18, 1973, James Marsden is an American actor, singer, and former model who began his acting career guest starring in shows Saved by the Bell: The New Class, Touched by an Angel, and Party of Five and rose to fame for his role as Scott Summers/Cyclops in the X-Men series. Since 2016, he has starred as Teddy Flood in the series Westworld. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Oklahoma State University but moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue his acting career.
James Marsden Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Stillwater, Oklahoma, he was born to Kathleen and James Luther Marsden. His parents got divorced when he was 9 years old. He has four siblings: two younger sisters and two brothers.
James Marsden Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
He was married to Mary Elizabeth Linde. They married on July 22, 2000. Linde filed for divorce in 2011. The couple had two children. He also has a son with his former girlfriend Rose Costa. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: James Paul Marsden
- Nicknames: James
- Birthday: September 18, 1973
- Age: 44 years old
- Birthplace: Stillwater, Oklahoma, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Oklahoma State University
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Former Model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Lisa Linde (2000-2011)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $4 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: 74 kg (163 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has two sisters.
- He lost out to Edward Norton for a role in Primal Fear (1996).
- His ancestry is mostly English and German, with some Scottish, and distant French.
- He was a former model for Versace.
- He was awarded the Blockbuster Award under the “Best Supporting Actor” category for his role of Cyclops in “X-Men” series.
- His parents divorced when he was 9 years old.
If you’re an attractive guy, everyone thinks you’re successful just because of the way you look. I hate that.
Visit our site for more updates.