Born on November 22, 1958, Jaime Lee Curtis is an American actress, author and activist who made her acting debut in Halloween as Laurie and has a nickname of “scream queen”. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Jaime Lee Curtis Ethnicity/Religion
Jamie was born in Santa Monica, California to Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh. She has an older sister named Kelly Curtis and several half-siblings.
Jaime Lee Curtis Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Christopher Guest. They married on December 18, 1984 and have adopted 2 children. Visit her insta for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jamie Lee Haden-Guest
- Nicknames: Jamie Lee Curtis
- Birthday: November 22, 1958
- Age: 61 years old (as of December 2019)
- Birthplace: Sana Monica, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Westlake School, University of the Pacific
- Profession: Actress, author, activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She is of Hungarian, German and Scots-Irish descent
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Husband: Christopher Guest (m. 1984)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- During the 1980s, she was engaged to Hollywood production designer J. Michael Riva.
- She made her film debut in Halloween which established her as a “scream queen”.
- She has adopted two children with her husband.
- She is a frequent blogger for The Huffington Post.
- She has recently appeared as Linda in Knives Out.
- She is the godmother of Jake Gyllenhaal.
My life is so filled that for me to accept acting work now means that I have to basically let somebody else do the job that I want to do, which is raise my children. It’s not that I’m retired, it’s just that I no longer accept acting work.
Visit our site for more updates.