Born on September 3, 2003, Jack Dylan Grazer (Jack Grazer) is an American actor who played Eddie Kaspbrak in the feature film version of Stephen King’s It (2017), which was his first major studio film. He has appeared in CBS comedy “Me, Myself and I” as Young Alex. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: His role as “Eddie” in Stephen King’s feature film “It” was Jacks first studio picture.
Jack Grazer Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Los Angeles, California, he is the son of Angela Lafever and Gavin Grazer.
Jack Grazer Affair/Girlfriend
View this post on Instagram
Hey Everyone! There’s only a few days left to spread the love with my campaign! Buy any item to enter a chance to win a signed shirt! Available as a tee and a sweatshirt. You can grab it at represent.com/jackdylangrazer or → Link in Bio. @represent @theofficialstompoutbullying
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jack Dylan Grazer
- Nicknames: Jack Grazer
- Birthday: September 3, 2003
- Age: 14 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Ellie Hiyar
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has been in a relationship with Ellie Hiyar since 2017.
- He made his small-screen acting debut in 2014 on the TV series The Greatest Event In Television History.
- His uncle, Brian Grazer is a producer.
- Jack practices Kempo, loves boogie boarding and surfing, creative writing, script writing and shooting his own films with his friends. He recently won best documentary film at his school film festival for his project entitled, Family is Family.