Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jack Burkman is an American lobbyist and conspiracy theorist who is the president of the lobbying firm Burkman Associates, LLC. He is also the host of the radio show Behind the Curtain on Radio American. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Georgetown University Law Center.
Jack Burkman Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, US, Jack Burkman is an American lobbyist and conspiracy theorist. His parents information is not known at the moment.
Jack Burkman Affair/Married/Wife
His relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit his twitter.
Some sad news. On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn
Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert
Mueller's sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and
grace and strength of my client. pic.twitter.com/wZVQeHD45r
— Jack Burkman (@Jack_Burkman) October 30, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jack Burkman
- Nicknames: Jack
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Georgetown University Law Center
- Profession: Conspiracy theorist, lobbyist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the president of the lobbying firm Burkman Associates, LLC.
- He is a Republican Party Lobbyist.
- He is the host of the radio show Behind the Curtain on Radio America.
- In January 2018, Burkman was attacked near his Arlington, Virginia home by an unknown assailant using a chemical irritant.
- On October 30, 2018, various media outlets including The Atlantic reported that a “Lorraine Parsons” emailed several reporters on October 17, 2018, alleging that Burkman hired a man at a firm, Surefire Intelligence, to pay her to falsely accuse Robert Mueller in a sworn affidavit of “sexual misconduct and workplace harassment” taking place in 1974.
Not Available. For more updates, visit our site.