Born on August 2, 1972, Jacinda Barrett is an Australian-American actress and former model, who is known as a cast member on The Real World: London, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, The Last Kiss and Netflix series Bloodline.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from British American Drama Academy,.
Career / Awards: In 1997, she was chosen by “People” magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful people in the World.
Jacinda Barrett’s Parents/ Family
Born in Brisbane, Queensland, Barrett is the daughter of an airport fighter. She graduated from British American Drama Academy.
Jacinda Barrett’s Husband
Barrett was engaged to comedian Chris Hardwick before her marriage to American actor Gabriel Macht in 2004. The couple had their first child, a girl named Satine Anais Geraldine Macht on August 20, 2007 at the age of 35. They had their second child named Luca on February 26, 2014.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jacinda Barrett
- Nicknames: Jacinda
- Birthday: August 2, 1972
- Age: 44 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: British American Drama Academy
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Gabriel Macht (2004- present)
- Children: Satine Anais Geraldine Macht, Luca
- Net Worth: $15 million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet Size: 8
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: 8
- Chest Size: 32 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32 inches
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
10 Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 1997, she was chosen by “People” magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful people in the World.
- She has American citizenship.
- In 2002, she was offered the part of Sarah Moyer in Halloween: Resurrection but passed on the job.
- She was a cast member on the fourth season of MTV’s Real World (1992), which took place in London, England.
- Her father is an airport firefighter.
- Jacinda was engaged to Chris Hardwick.
- In 2010, she announced on The Late Show with Craig Ferguson that she has become an American Citizen.
- Jacinda is the daughter-in-law of Stephen Macht.
- On August 20, 2007, she gave birth to her first child Satine Anais Geraldine Macht at the age of 35.
- She is sister-in-law of Jesse Macht, Ari Serbin Macht and Julie Macht.
Living in different cultures helped me work out who I was going to be, separate from where I came from.