Born on January 28, 1985, J Cole (Jermaine Lamarr Cole) is an American hip hop recording artist and record producer who was raised in Fayetteville, North Carolina. He rose to fame as a rapper following the release of his debut mixtape, The Come Up. His debut studio album, Cole World: The Sideline Story, in 2011. It debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, soon certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). He was won a Grammy Award nomination for Best Rap Album. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended St. John’s University.
J Cole Ethnicity/Religion
Born on January 28, 1985 at an American military base in Frankfurt, West Germany he was raised in North Carolina, US.
J Cole Affair/Dating/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jermaine Lamarr Cole
- Nicknames: J. Cole
- Birthday: January 28, 1985
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthplace: Frankfurt, Hesse, West Germany
- Current Residence: Raleigh, North Carolina, US
- Education: St. John’s University
- Profession: rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Melissa Heholt (m 2015)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $15 million USD
- Height: 6 ft 2½ in or 189¼ cm
- Weight: 91 kg (201 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 43 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
- Waist Size: 33 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Despite graduating in 2007, J Cole didn’t officially receive his degree until 2015 for owning university money for a library book.
- He started producing music at the age of 15.
- While studying at the university, he used to work as kid’s basketball coach in Queens to earn some extra money.
- His debut album, Cole World: The Sideline Story debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200.
- In January 2015, Cole decided to house single mothers rent-free at his childhood home in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- He graduated from his high school with 4.2 CGPA.
You are perfect exactly as you are. With all your flaws and problems, there’s no need to change anything. All you need to change is the thought that you aren’t goof enough.
Life is a movie, pick your own role, Climb your own ladder or you dig your own hole.
Visit our site for more updates.