The 26-year-old Ines Rau is a French transgender model who is famous for being the first openly transgender woman to be featured as a “Playmate of the Month” in Playboy magazine. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: She started modeling since the age of 18.
Ines Rau Parents/Gender/Religion
Born in Paris, France, Ines is a transgender model. She had done surgery when she was 16 years old.
Ines Rau Dating/Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Not available at the moment. For more information, contact Ines on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
MERCI THE NEW YORK TIMES , I AM PROUD TO MAKE HISTORY AND BREAK BOUNDARIES. I WANT TO THANK THE HEFNER FAMILY AND PLAYBOY ENTREPRISE FOR THE COMPLIMENT. BEING ASKED TO BE A PLAYMATE WAS FOR ME LIKE GETTING A GIANT BOUQUET OF ROSES, I AM FLATTERED AND GRATEFUL. INTERVIEW BY MAYA SALAM ( LINK IN BIO ) PHOTO BY DEREK KETTELA FOR PLAYBOY USA NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2017 ON STAND WORLDWIDE SOON GET YOURS! ( https://www.google.fr/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/arts/playboy-playmate-transgender.amp.html )
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ines-Loan Rau
- Nicknames: Ines Rau
- Birthday: 1988 or 1999
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Paris, French
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Model
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: French-North African
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Waist: 23 inches
- Hips: 33 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She lived as a woman from the ages of 18-24 and kept her childhood as a boy a secret.
- She became a woman when she turned 16.
- She posed nude with model Tyson Beckford for the Tropical Surrealism edition of OOB magazine.
- In 2016, she appeared on the TF1 news format Sept á Huit on an episode focused on her life