Born in 1982, Ilhan Omar is a Somali-American politician from Minnesota who the general election for US Representative in Minnstora’s 5th congressional district, making her the first Muslim woman elected to the United States Congress. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended North Dakota State University.
IIlhan Omar Life/Nationality/Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in 1982, she was born in Mogadishu, Somalia. She was the youngest of seven siblings. Her mother died when she was a child and was raised by her father and grandfather. She and her family moved to United States in 1995.
Ilhan Omar Affair/Dating/Married/Husband
She began relationship with Ahmed Hirsi in 2002 and had three children. They were engaged and filed for marriage license but was not finalized and in 2008, they separated. She married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009 and divorced in 2017. She now has reconciled with Hirsi and live in Minneapolis. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ilhan Omar
- Nicknames: Ilhan
- Birthday: 1982
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Mogadishu, Somalia
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: North Dakota State University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: Somali-American
- Religion: Muslim
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Ahmed Nur Said Imi (2011-2017), Ahmed
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2016, she was elected a Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party member of the Minnesota House of Representatives, making her the first Somali-American legislator elected to office in the United States.
- Omar is the Democratic Farmer Labor nominee for U. S. Representative in Minnesota’s 5th congressional district, having won the primary on August 14, 2018.
- Her mother died when she was a child and was raised by her father and grandfather.
- When Omar and her family first came to United States, they settled in Virginia.
- Omar began her professional career as a community nutrition educator at the University of Minnesota.
- For more information, visit our site.
Not available at the moment.