Born on 27 April 1984, Hannes Þór Halldórsson is an Icelandic filmmaker and professional footballer (Iceland Goalkeeper) who became known for blocking the penalty of Messi in 2018 World Cup against Argentina. He plays as a goalkeeper for Randers FC and Iceland national team.
Before Fame: On 28 March 2012, he joined Norwegian club SK Brann on a short-term loan, as a cover for injured goalkeeper Piotr Leciejewski.
Iceland Goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson Ethnicity/Religion
Born on Reykjavik, Iceland, he is a professional footballer an film director.
Iceland Goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson Affair/Dating/Married
His relationship is not available at the moment. More information on Wikipedia.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Hannes Þór Halldórsson
- Nicknames: Hannes
- Birthday: April 27, 1984
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Current Residence: Iceland
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Footballer, Film Maker
- Nationality: Icelandic
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 1.94 m (6 feet 4 inches)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- On 28 March 2012, he joined Norwegian club SK Brann on a short-term loan, as a cover for injured goalkeeper Piotr Leciejewski.
- On 15 July 2016, Danish club Randers FC signed Hannes on a three-year contract.
- Hannes made his international debut for Iceland in 2011.
- He works as a film director when not playing football.