Born on February 4, 1970, Hunter Biden is an American lawyer and lobbyist who is the son of former US Vice President Joe Biden and a partner at Rosemont Seneca Partners. He served on the board of Burisma Holdings from 2014 to 2019. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Georgetown University and Yale University.
Hunter Biden Ethnicity/Religion
Hunter was born in Wilmington, Delaware to Joe Biden and Neilia Biden. His mother and sister were killed in an accident in 1972 and Hunter and his older brother were injured in the crash.
Hunter Biden Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Kathleen Buhle from 1993 to 2017. They have three daughters.
He is now married to Melissa Cohen. For more information, visit his father’s twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robert Hunter Biden
- Nicknames: Hunter
- Birthday: February 4, 1970
- Age: 49 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Wilmington, Delaware, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Georgetown University, Yale Law School
- Profession: Lawyer, lobbyist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Kathleen Buhle (m. 1993; div. 2017) Melissa Cohen (m. 2019
- Children: 3
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Democratic Party.
- He is a partner at Rosemont Seneca Partners.
- He is the second son of former US President Joe Biden.
- He is mother and young er sister were killed in an automobile crash in 1972.
- One of his earliest job was in MBNA America; it is a bank holding company.
- He joined the US Naval Reserve in 2013 and was discharged in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine use.
- Although there is no evidence, President Donald Trump has claimed that Joe Biden sought the dismissal of a Ukrainian prosecutor in order to protect Hunter and Burisma Holdings in 2019.
Even though my life has been played out in the media because I am a Biden, my father never once suggested that the family’s public profile should be my priority.
For more updates, visit our site.