Howie Rubin (Howard Rubin), is a former manager of one of George Soros’ investment funds has been accused of human trafficking, violent rape and assault in an extraordinary $27million lawsuit filed by three Florida models. The 62 year old trader became a center of attraction when he was accused of sexually assaulting three women. The women claim Rubin and his associates lured them to New York on JetBlue flights after contacting them on Instagram. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He received his MBA from Harvard School of Business.
Howie Rubin Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
The 62 year old Wall Street trader is from United States. He is blamed for incurring $377 million of losses at Merrill Lynch in 1987.
Howie Rubin Affair/Married/Rape/Sexual Harassment
He has been married to Mary Henry since the 1980s. They have three children together. Contact him on his site for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Howard Rubin
- Nicknames: Howie
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: 62 years old
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard Business School
- Profession: Wall street trader
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Not Available at the moment
- Spouse/Wife: Mary Henry
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Rubin has been married since the 1980s to his former Harvard Business School classmate Mary Henry. They have three children together.
- He has over twenty years of experience trading mortgage-backed securities.
- He served as an Independent Director of Capstead Mortgage Corp. from April 2000 to May 2007.
- He received a Masters of Business Administration from Harvard Business School and a B.S.E. in Chemical Engineering from Lafayette College