Born on January 12, 1954, Howard Stern is an American radio and television personality, producer, author and actor who is best known for his radio show The Howard Stern Show. Stern has described himself as “King of All Media” since 1992 for his successes outside radio. He hosted and produced numerous late night television shows, pay-per-view events, and home videos. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Boston University.
Howard Stern Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Queens, New York, he is the son of Ben and Ray Stern. He comes from a Jewish family and his lineage comes from Poland and Austria-Hungary.
Howard Stern Affair/Married
He was married to Alison Berns from 1978 to 2001. He had three children with Berns. After divorcing Berns, he got married to Beth Ostrosky (2008). For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Howard Allan Stern
- Nicknames: Howard
- Birthday: January 12, 1954
- Age: 64 years old
- Birthplace: Queens, New York, US
- Current Residence: New York City
- Education: Boston University
- Profession: radio and television personality, producer, author, actor, painter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Alison Berns (m. 1978; div. 2001) Beth Ostrosky (m. 2008)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $90 million
- Height: 6 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 62 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His Hebrew name is Tzvi.
- He is the highest-paid radio personality in America.
- He is an avid comic book reader, and “Superman” is his all-time favorite. He also loves “Spider-Man” and even expressed interest in James Cameron’s doomed Spider-Man project when he interviewed him.
- He is a brown belt in Japanese Shotokan Karate.
- In 1990, he had undergone Liposuction and Rhinoplasty under his chin.
I always resented the label of ‘shock jock’ that the press came up with for me. Because I never intentionally set out to shock anybody.
I like music that makes me want to kill myself.