Born on August 9, 1964, Hoda Kotb is an American broadcast journalist, television personality and author who is a co-anchor of the NBC News morning show Today. Prior to this, she worked as a correspondent for the television news magazine program Dateline NBC. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Virginia Tech.
Hoda Kotb Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born in Norman, Oklahoma and raised in Virginia. She was born to Sameha and Abdel Kader Kotb who were of Egyptian descent. She has a brother and a sister.
Hoda Kotb Affair/Married/Husband
She was married o Burzis Kanga from 2005 to 2008. She is currently in a relationship with Joel Schiffman. Visit her twitter for more information.
— Hoda Kotb (@hodakotb) September 4, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Hoda Kotb
- Nicknames: Hoda
- Birthday: August 9, 1964
- Age: 55 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Norman, Oklahoma, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Virginia Tech
- Profession: journalist, television personality, author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her parents are Egyptian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Husband: Burzis Kanga (m. 2005; div. 2008)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a main co0anchor of the NBC News morning show Today.
- She formerly served as a correspondent for the news magazine program Dateline NBC.
- Her parents are Egyptian.
- Her first on-air job after college was at TXVT in Greenville, Mississippi.
- Her autobiography, Hoda: How I Survived War Zones, Bad Hair, Cancer, and Katie Lee was a New York Times Bestseller.
- She is currently in a relationship with New York financier Joel Schiffman.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Life is a series of baby steps along the way and if you add up these tiny little steps you take toward your goal, whatever it is, whether it’s giving up something, a terrible addiction or trying to work your way through an illness. When you total up those baby steps you’d be amazed over the course of 10 years, the strides you’ve taken.