Born on December 2, 1988, Hera Hilmar is an Icelandic actress who is best known for her roles in Mortal Engines and Da Vinci’s Demons. She also appears as Maghra in See. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Hera Hilmar Ethnicity/Religion
Hera was born in Iceland to Hilmar Oddsson and Thorey Sigthorsdottir.
Hera Hilmar Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
As of now, her relationship status is not known. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Hera Hilmarsdóttir
- Nicknames: Here Hilmar
- Birthday: December 27, 1988
- Age: 30 years old (as of November 2019)
- Birthplace: Iceland
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Icelandic
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 58 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an Icelandic actress.
- She is best known for her roles in Mortal Engines, Da Vinci’s Demons and Life in a fishbowl.
- She appears as Maghra in See.
- She is the daughter of film director Hilmar Oddson and Thorey Sigthorsdottir.
- She graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- She has fluent British accent.
Keep it real. Go with your gut. And let yourself be scared.
Visit our site for more updates.