Born on February 5, 1987, Henry Golding is an English-Malaysian actor, model and host who is best known for his roles as Nick Young in Crazy Rich Asians and as Sean on in A Simple Favor. He appears as Tom in Last Christmas alongside Emilia Clarke. For more information, read the article below.
Henry Golding Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in Betong, Malaysia. His father Clive Golding is English and his mother Margaret Likan is Malaysian of Iban ancestry.
Henry Golding Affair/Married/Girlfriend
He is married to Liv Lo. They married in 2015. For more information, visit his Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Henry Ewan Golding
- Nicknames: Henry Golding
- Birthday: February 5, 1987
- Age: 32 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Betong, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: The Warwick School
- Profession: Actor, Model, Host
- Nationality: English-Malaysian
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Liv Lo (m. 2016)
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 6 ft 1.25 in (186 cm)
- Weight: 80 kg (approx.)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is multiracial. His mother is of Malaysian descent and his father is of British ethnicity.
- He is best known for his role as Nick Young in the movie Crazy Rich Asians.
- He moved to Kuala Lumpur when he was 21 to pursue a career on acting after working as a hairdresser in London for a couple of years.
- His first acting role was in Crazy Rich Asians.
- He appears in the romantic comedy Last Christmas opposite Emilia Clarke as Tom.
- He is married to Liv Lo, a Taiwanese television presenter and yoga instructor.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.