Born on March 17, 1988, Claire Elise Boucher, known as Grimes, is a Canadian musician, record producer, songwriter and visual artist who rose to fame after her third album, Visions (2012). She suddenly became a hot topic when it was revealed that she was dating Tech billionaire Elon Musk. According to Page Six, they had been dating quietly for the last month and decided to go public at the Met Gala. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended McGill University.
Born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, she is of Ukrainian and Quebecios descent. Raised as a Roman Catholic, she is the daughter of Sandy Garossino.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Claire Elise Boucher
- Nicknames: Grimes
- Birthday: March 17, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Current Residence: United States, Canada
- Education: McGill University
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, record producer, visual artist
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic (raised)
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Dating/Boyfriend: Elon Musk
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Feet Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Chest Size: 29 inches
- Waist Size: 23 inches
- Hip Size: 32 inches
- Bra Size: 28A
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- On January 10, 2010, her debut album was released by the name Geidi Primes via Arbutus label.
- She appeared in the movie Tabula Rasa in 2012 as Saint-Boniface.
- She began her music career while she was attending college.
- In 2014, Claire admitted to using the drugs and alcohol which resulted in her losing a lot of friends.
Visit our site for more updates.