Born on March 18, 1952, Greg Albritton is an American Republican politician who has been serving in the Alabama Senate from the 22nd district since 2014 and previously served in the Alabama House of Representative from 64th district.
In May 2019, he voted to make abortion a crime at any stage in a pregnancy, with no exemptions for cases of rape or incest. For more information on Greg, read the article below.
Greg Albritton Ethnicity/Religino
Greg was born in Range, Alabama. As of now, his family information is not available. Greg attended Weber State University and Jones Law School.
Greg Albritton Married/Wife/Children
He is married to Deborah. The couple has 6 children.
Who is Governor of Alabama? Learn more here.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Greg Albritton
- Nicknames: Greg
- Birthday: March 18, 1952
- Age: 67 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Range Alabama, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Weber State University, Jones Law School
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Deborah
- Children: 6
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He has served in the Alabama Senate from 22nd District since 2014.
- He previously served in Alabama House of Representatives from the 54th District from 2002 to 2006.
- In May 2019, he voted to make abortion a crime at any stage in a pregnancy, with no exemptions for cases of rape or incest.
Not Available at the moment.