Born on July 30, 1984, Gina Rodriguez is an American actress who is best known for her role as Jane Villanueva in the comedy-drama series Jane the Virgin. Starting her acting career in theater productions, she attended NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Before Fame: She attended Tisch School of the Arts.
Gina Rodriguez Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Chicago, Illinois, she was born to Magalil and Genaro Rodriguez as the youngest daughter of three.
Gina Rodriguez Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gina Alexis Rodriguez
- Nicknames: Gina
- Birthday: July 30, 1984
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: Tisch School of the Arts
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Not fixed (she says “I grew up Catholic. I have Jewish in my family and I attend a Christian church in Hollywood. I am basically all over the place”)
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $5 million (estimated)
- Height: 5 ft 3½ inches (161 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In an interview, she revealed that she has suffered from Hashimoto’s disease, a thyroid condition since the age of 19.
- Rodriguez began her career in theater productions and made her screen debut in an episode of Law & Order.
- She has a pooch named Casper.
- She performed at the salsa dance company Fantasia Juvenil at the age of seven.
I try to keep in mind that it’s a long journey. It’s not a race. It’s about staying focused, continuing to do good work, make my family and community proud; that’s all I really want to do… and pay my bills.